“You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey!”
I could whistle that tune all day. It’s such a whimsical and uplifting little ditty. It was the first thing I did when I found out that itchyfeetme nominated The Vibe 101 for the Sunshine Award. It’s The Vibe’s fourth nomination, and I always get a buzz whenever my site is recognised by my fabulous fellow bloggers.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Include the Sunshine Award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog.
2) Share the love and thank the person who nominated you and in your post provide the link or name of their blog and comment what their site is about.
3) Answer 10 questions about your self from the person/blog that nominated you.
4) Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers and ask them 10 questions.
5) You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
6) Link your nominees’ blog/site names to your post and let them know they are nominated via their blog.
itchyfeetme has a passion and wanderlust to discover the world around her. You’ll be taken on a journey as you read her adventures and experiences from the Philippines, Vietnam, France to Armenia and the United Arab Emirates! Check out her blog on itchyfeetme.wordpress.com
10 QUESTIONS ABOUT ME:
- Favorite Color: Red, it’s such a vibrant, sultry and sexy colour! Sort of like myself….in a wallflower, country church mouse kind of way. I’m full of contradictions!
- Favorite time of the year: my birthday, Christmas, Spring , whenever there’s a merchandise stocktake sale.
- Favorite Number: 4, I don’t know why, but I’ve always been drawn to this number. Maybe it’s the fact that I feel it’s evenly balanced.
- Favorite Non Alcoholic Drink: Coke, but I’ve cut down because it’s probably corroding my insides!
- Favorite Cuisine: Korean, Japanese, Italian – I start to salivate just thinking about it. Yum! Yum! Yum!
- My Passion : Anything artistic – writing, reading, decorating, listening to music, going to the movies – it gets the creative juices flowing!
- Dream destination: South America, Africa, Maldives, Tahiti, mainland US – I could go on. So much to do. So much to see and still tick off my bucket list.
- Nicest place been so far : Vienna, Paris, Monaco, Egypt, Rome, Salzburg, Florence, Venice, Phuket.
- FB or Twitter : Can you believe I don’t have a twitter account? Blimey.
Mantra : Carpe Diem…..Seize the Day!
I’ve nominated the following blogs for the Sunshine Award. I have a weakness for travel and food blogs, or any blog with great photography. Their posts are fascinating to read and the images featured on their sites are amazing! I hope the nominations spread a few positive vibes. Share the love peoples!
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES
- If you had one day to play God, what would you do?
- If you could turn back time, what would you change in this world?
- If you found $10,000 in an alleyway, what would you do?
- Which movie character can you most relate to and why?
- Who is the best world leader of all time and why?
- What is the best movie of all time and why?
- Where is the best city to live and why?
- What’s the next gadget that should be invented e.g. flying car, money that grows on trees?
- What is the root of all evil?
- If you weren’t on a diet and there was no risk to your health, what would you eat?
48 thoughts on “The Sunshine Award”
congratulations to you…your blog is awesome!!
Thank you! Thank you!
Congrats! : )
Thanks so much. It’s an awesome feeling to know that other people enjoy the blog as much as I do:)
Thank you! Thank you! It’s so cool to be nominated:)
I always admire your writing skills. Your work deserves more than four awards. 🙂
Keep writing and inspiring. Carpe Diem!
You’re just much too kind! Thank you so much for the vote of confidence. Your compliment made my day:)
I see that was a while ago , but since I have just discovered you , I’ll say congrats now !! Andi’m excited to check out the many interesting g blogs you nominated !! Have a creative New Year !! Judy
Thanks so much for the great feedback! Right back at you. Hope 2013 gets the creative juices flowing:)
Carpe Diem! I just bought a fridge magnet from Rome that said that! 😀
And congrats on the award! 🙂
It’s such an uplifting saying. Ever since I saw the movie Dead Poets Society, Carpe Diem has been ingrained in my mind. Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback:) Cheers!
Very cool! I can see why you’re whistling. What an honor and what fun. It’s so nice to meet creative, interesting and fun people from all over the world in this way. Keep snapping those great photos and sharing your thoughts, experiences and love. The planet needs all the love it can get!
Oh my gosh! Your positive words have made my day. Right back at ya! Sending good, wonderful vibes your way:)
Dear Vibe, you are awesome! Thanks so much!! xx
You’re very welcome! I love your blog!!!
Thank you! I love yours too! 🙂
Pingback: The Sunshine Award | 24x7travel4u
Congratulations, have you ever tried Czech cuisine? 🙂
No I haven’t. But I’ve always wanted to visit Prague. It’s still on the ‘to do’ list. I’ve heard so much about the city and how enchanting it is.
Congrats & Aloha!!
Thanks so much. Aloha to you too! I haven’t been to Hawaii since 2002!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Congratulations! Very Impressive. 🙂
Thanks so much!
This is a wonderful idea.
Thanks so much:)
What fun! Obviously your purpose is to travel and write about it. Go for it!
Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback. Writing and travelling are my passions. It’d be great if it was my actual career:)
I’d love to be part of this wonder site! /hugs
Cool! I’m so glad you like it. It’s awesome. Sending positive happy vibes your way:)
Wow! This is great!
great idea for an award!
How fun… congratulations on your award(s)! I like the blogs you have chosen to feature… as a fairly new blogger this is all quite fascinating… I’ll be on vaca, out of pocket as they say in the south, off the grid…. but I’ll stop in on my return!
Thanks so much. It was great to be nominated and recognized by other fellow bloggers. So glad you like the posts. Have a sensational trip!
Excellent! Keep it up.
Thanks so much for the positive feedback. Cheers!
congrats dear 🙂
Thanks so much Kavita:)
Great blog to follow and fun too
You’re AWESOME! Thanks so much for the positive feedback, it made my day!
I am new on this blog, hope can learn more from you 🙂
Love your questions to your nominees.
Thanks so much. So glad you stopped by. Blessings to you too!