“You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey!”
I could whistle that tune all day. It’s such a whimsical and uplifting little ditty. It was the first thing I did when I found out that itchyfeetme nominated The Vibe 101 for the Sunshine Award. It’s The Vibe’s fourth nomination, and I always get a buzz whenever my site is recognised by my fabulous fellow bloggers.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Include the Sunshine Award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog.
2) Share the love and thank the person who nominated you and in your post provide the link or name of their blog and comment what their site is about.
3) Answer 10 questions about your self from the person/blog that nominated you.
4) Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers and ask them 10 questions.
5) You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
6) Link your nominees’ blog/site names to your post and let them know they are nominated via their blog.
itchyfeetme has a passion and wanderlust to discover the world around her. You’ll be taken on a journey as you read her adventures and experiences from the Philippines, Vietnam, France to Armenia and the United Arab Emirates! Check out her blog on itchyfeetme.wordpress.com
10 QUESTIONS ABOUT ME:
- Favorite Color: Red, it’s such a vibrant, sultry and sexy colour! Sort of like myself….in a wallflower, country church mouse kind of way. I’m full of contradictions!
- Favorite time of the year: my birthday, Christmas, Spring , whenever there’s a merchandise stocktake sale.
- Favorite Number: 4, I don’t know why, but I’ve always been drawn to this number. Maybe it’s the fact that I feel it’s evenly balanced.
- Favorite Non Alcoholic Drink: Coke, but I’ve cut down because it’s probably corroding my insides!
- Favorite Cuisine: Korean, Japanese, Italian – I start to salivate just thinking about it. Yum! Yum! Yum!
- My Passion : Anything artistic – writing, reading, decorating, listening to music, going to the movies – it gets the creative juices flowing!
- Dream destination: South America, Africa, Maldives, Tahiti, mainland US – I could go on. So much to do. So much to see and still tick off my bucket list.
- Nicest place been so far : Vienna, Paris, Monaco, Egypt, Rome, Salzburg, Florence, Venice, Phuket.
- FB or Twitter : Can you believe I don’t have a twitter account? Blimey.
Mantra : Carpe Diem…..Seize the Day!
I’ve nominated the following blogs for the Sunshine Award. I have a weakness for travel and food blogs, or any blog with great photography. Their posts are fascinating to read and the images featured on their sites are amazing! I hope the nominations spread a few positive vibes. Share the love peoples!
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES
- If you had one day to play God, what would you do?
- If you could turn back time, what would you change in this world?
- If you found $10,000 in an alleyway, what would you do?
- Which movie character can you most relate to and why?
- Who is the best world leader of all time and why?
- What is the best movie of all time and why?
- Where is the best city to live and why?
- What’s the next gadget that should be invented e.g. flying car, money that grows on trees?
- What is the root of all evil?
- If you weren’t on a diet and there was no risk to your health, what would you eat?