I always experience a rush of excitement when I’m recognised by my fabulous fellow bloggers. A big shout out goes to theeclecticeccentricshopaholic, who’s nominated The Vibe 101 once again, this time for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It’s one tiny step closer to a Pulitzer Prize. Ok, not quite, but we’re heading in the right direction!
RULES for the VERY INSPIRING BLOG AWARD. PLEASE FOLLOW CAREFULLY:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic is a prolific writer with the skill to post daily about her own reflections and experiences on life in the Philippines. She’s an avid participant in the daily prompt, haiku and short story challenges. Check out the blog on theeclecticeccentricshopaholic.wordpress.com It’s a fascinating read!
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I was the nerdy girl in high school who never got asked out. I’d love to say I was the ugly duckling who eventually blossomed into a beautiful swan (i.e. Victoria’s Secret model), sadly that’s not the case.
- If I could change a few things about myself, I’d want to be prettier, smarter, and more gregarious. I gotta grow some balls – BIG ONES!
- If I could be anyone but myself, I’d be Angelina Jolie – she’s gorgeous, talented, and articulate and she has a whole lotta chutzpah (i.e. she’s brazen, bold & beautiful)!
- If I ever met God, I’d thank him for letting me re-sit my economics test without any penalties. I got my exam schedule mixed up and arrived late for my final assessment. Oops!
- My biggest regret is that I didn’t follow my dreams to become a journalist, fashion designer or interior decorator. But I’m finally turning things around and creating my own path….wherever it takes me. I’m bound to get lost along the way!
- If I could eat anything (and not have to worry about my weight and figure), I’d eat copious amounts of Krispy Kremes, Pringles, Cheezels and Pavlovas – that would just be for appetisers to wet the palette.
- The movie character that most reflects who I am would be Josie ‘Grosie’ Geller from the film Never Been Kissed, and played by the bubbly Drew Barrymore. I’m an ever fumbling geek to the core!
For my regular readers, you’ve probably figured out that there’s a common theme to the blogs I love to read. Yes, I have a weakness for travel and food blogs, or sites that feature captivating photography. Congratulations to the following blogs as you have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Share the love and pay it forward.
Angelina Jolie, Never Been Kissed image sourced from Google
Blogger images were sourced from respective WordPress sites